EPC Bromley – Local Company providing Domestic EPCs, Legionella Risk Assessments, Floor Plans and Property Surveys

Provider of EPCs and Other Domestic Property Assessments in the London Borough of Bromley – Call 07709 304251

Here is a list of services that EPC Bromley provides.

  • EPC  (Energy Performance Certificate) –  Required whenever you build, sell or rent out a property.  From £50.00.
  • LRA (Legionella Risk Assessment) – Required by Landlords who are renting out a property or anybody who would like to assess the risk of Legionella in their home.  From £45.00.
  • Inventory Reports – Provides assurances for Landlords and Tenants with regard to condition of property.  From £80.00.
  • Check In/Check Out/Interim Reports.
  • Floor Plans from £25.00.
  • Energy Report.  Report for landlords who are concerned that their properties might not meet MEES requirements.  For housing associations who want to gauge the efficiency of their housing stock.  For anyone looking where to prioritise energy efficient measure installation in their property.  From £75.00.

 Book a survey with EPC Bromley?  

Full Price List

Alternatively, simply call Andrew Dedman, your Bromley based  assessor on 07709 304251 or email.  assessor@epcbromley.co.uk

EPC Bromley

EPC Bromley is a local company and not a franchise.  Andrew is a lifelong resident of the London Borough of Bromley.  He is the owner of EPC Bromley, the person you will speak to in order to book your survey and the person who will come to your house and complete the survey.

For further information on EPCs, home energy efficiency, and landlord requirements please see the EPC Bromley blog, example articles below.

What does an EPC assessor do in your house?

How does an assessor record their data?

Energy Efficiency – A Continuing Government Failure