EPC West Wickham

EPC West Wickham

Energy Performance Certificates in West Wickham

An EPC is needed if you are selling your property, or if you intend to rent it out.  Once completed it will be valid for ten years.

If you are thinking of selling your house, or you are a landlord or lettings agent looking to rent out a property, give us a call.  If you require an EPC in West Wickham, that’s what we do!  Fill in the form below if you’d like us to contact you.

    EPC West Wickham – Homeowners

    You need a valid EPC for your property before you are able to exchange contracts on a house.

    If you are working with an on-line estate agent you may have to sort your own EPC.  If you’re working with a high street estate agent it is often cheaper to source your EPC directly too.

    EPC West Wickham – Landlords & Letting Agents

    An EPC is not only required in order to rent out a property, but it must also achieve a certain score.  As well as providing EPCs we can also provide advice on how to achieve the magic ‘E’ rating if your property scores under.  (see MEES for more details).

    Being a small, local company we can also offer one point of contact from initial call through to assessment and billing.

    We also offer a number of other property services for which we can provide one monthly bill.  This includes inventories.

    We provide EPCs in West Wickham, Bromley and all towns in the London Borough of Bromley, including: