Our Services

As the name suggests, EPC Bromley started out by offering Domestic Energy Performance Certificates in Bromley to homeowners, landlords and sales and lettings agents.

Over time and as regulations changed, it became evident that landlords, agents and property owners required more and more certification, especially when it came to renting out property.

Landlords require Legionella Risk Assessments (LRA) completed before they are able to rent out properties.

Landlords, investors and any domestic property owners are also required to ensure that their properties reach a certain standard of efficiency thanks to the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standard (MEES).

This is why EPC Bromley also provides Energy Efficiency Improvement Reports.  These show landlords and property owners alike the most cost effective ways to make energy improvements to their property.